Cultivating Knowledge in Mommy's Garden

Following the adventures of two little girls and their mommy, as they learn and create together!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September already??

Another camping weekend in the books, and now we are gearing up for our special Farm/Agriculture Unit Study.  This is going to be especially fun because we are going to do it all hands on at the fair!  Since I am the chairperson for the dahlia section of the fair, I have to be there nearly every second that the fair is open.  So starting this week and continuing through the 18th, we will be spending LOTS of time at the fair.  We are going to do animal, crop, floral, and still exhibit studies.  I can't wait!  I'm working on getting our fair journals ready and the girls are very excited.
I'll try to get the blog caught up from all our August fun before we are off in farm land :).

No comments:

Post a Comment