Cultivating Knowledge in Mommy's Garden

Following the adventures of two little girls and their mommy, as they learn and create together!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First Piano Lesson

Selena started her first piano lesson on November 30th.  She was a bit overwhelmed.  I guess I should have talked to her about how lessons work, she thought she had to get through the whole book in one lesson!  WOW, oops!  After the explanation, she seemed to be a lot better.  A family friend is teaching her, and I think the arrangement is going to work out really well.  Thanks Rachel!
Also, just having the keyboard in the house has inspired me to try to relearn the piano from the lessons I took when I was little.  I'm really enjoying it, and am almost as good as I was after my lessons :).

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
Here's to hearing beautiful music in our house for years to come!
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment