Cultivating Knowledge in Mommy's Garden

Following the adventures of two little girls and their mommy, as they learn and create together!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dollar Tree and Sight Words

I love the dollar store, more specifically, I love the Dollar Tree dollar store!  When the girls are good, they can have a dollar and pick something out, sometimes it's coloring books, sometimes a holiday thing, today it was an Easter basket for Selena and Princess frisbee's for Gabriella.  They started with headbands, traded them for baskets, then Abby decided she wanted the frisbee pack more.  They love it, and I love it!
Also today, as I was browsing the educational area for a map (see related postcrossing entry), I found packs of sight words, pre-k, k, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, as well as k-3rd adjectives, verbs, nouns, adverbs and classroom labels.  Love, love, love these!  I was just getting ready to buy a more expensive sight words game and make my own labels for around the house.  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment