Cultivating Knowledge in Mommy's Garden

Following the adventures of two little girls and their mommy, as they learn and create together!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Christmas Break

So, I have grand plans for studying 29 different countries around the world and learn about the way they celebrate Christmas.  We have completed 18 of the countries and even though we are having fun and learning a lot, I just need some time away from it.  With thoughts to all the little kiddos and the tragedy that took place last week.  I’ve been having a hard time wanting to stay in the swing of things.  Those littles were the same ages as my two, and I am so thankful that mine are happy, healthy, and safe.  I want to spend time snuggling in front of the fire, reading Christmas books, playing games, doing crafts and enjoying each other!  We will still study the remaining countries, but I think it will be more laid back and relaxed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment